Friday, August 18, 2006

McSmoothy


Tim Gunn, you devil you. So suave, so cool, so imperturbed. Even as a bobblehead, you are the smoothest of the smooth.

But I believe, dearheart, we're about to have our first quarrel. Zaftig? Plus-sized? At risk of sounding uncouth...What the #@!% ?

You're usually so gracious even your criticisms are sublime.

In fact, I'm going to use my powers of selective memory to forget this unfortunate incident altogether. I choose to believe you've been in the company of unsavory characters without talent, brains or taste (AKA Heidi Klum) entirely too long. It was a slip of the tongue, a lapse of judgement. It's forgiven. (As is the aforementioned bobblehead incident.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &