Saturday, December 16, 2006

Countdown

Tick Tock


I don't know how it happened exactly, but somehow Christmas is only a week away!! What?!!

I'm going to attempt to finish up my Christmas shopping today. That's a big IF of course. I'll never finish it all in one day! I wish I had more time off before the holidays to relax and enjoy the holiday season. I haven't even made any cookies or candies yet!

If you have little ones (or are just extra into the whole holiday experience), didja know you can call Santa & listen to a new message every day until Christmas?

1-800-972-6242

Fun Little Extras
And here are a couple of fun little images to copy/paste into a Word document to color & solve! My kids love to color (well, so do I!) Both are from www.santa-at-home.com



Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &