Wednesday, March 07, 2007

And the party continues...

Why, thanks to all my blogworld friends for the blog birthday shoutouts! And a Hullo to the Lurker-Lu's who are too bashful to post, too.

Crazy, goofy teenagers. Can I just say? Do they EVER think before they open their mouths? Today one asked me if I'd hurry up and get remarried so he could attend my wedding. Oh, ok, I'll get right on that one!?

On a much more serious note, my thoughts & prayers go out to the families of the 6 men from the 82nd Airborne who were killed this week by a roadside bomb. My brother was also a paratrooper in the 82nd until last year, and you know, it all comes down to "there but for the grace of God"...


God bless all of those who are fighting the fight they did not start, perhaps did not want, and wish would end.

a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &