Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like...

Halloween.

Gotcha. You thought I was gonna say Christmas, huh?

Well, in that strange and wonderful land called eBay, Halloween is selling big bang right now. I'm just giving the people what they ask for. This little set was photographed in that other strange and wonderful land known as my back yard. Pretty, ain't it?


Colonel Shepperd supervised the photoshoot:


Remember when he was just an itty bitty little guy???


I go back to school in 5 days. Am very sad.

3 comments:

  1. 5 days!! I'm sad for you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That holloween set up is so cute.

    www.domestichaven.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you MiMi! :D Shannon, I'm totally jealous you're not going back yet, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &