Friday, August 24, 2007

Ow.

In a bizarre freak accident, I "papercut" my eyeball while taking out my contact this afternoon. Can barely hold my eye open. The stinging is brutal when the air hits my eye.

So much for my planned sewingpalooza weekend. Hmph.

Owwww.

Gotta make this quick so I can go rinse with saline AGAIN and go to bed. Since the stars & moon can't seem to align in the pattern that makes ME creative I'll pass on the goodies I've seen elsewhere (with my one good eyeball. Ow.)

Stacy made the cutest little Built By Wendy top this week. Love those patterns, but none look like they could possibly accomodate my bigger-than-Wendy's boobage.

Debbie is apparently still knee deep in doggie diapers. DEBBIE, I MISS YOU!!!

Shannon got older. hehe. Sorry Shan, couldn't resist.

Ow. Ow. Ow.

Amy is channeling Medusa. Can't wait to see that!

Jane is FINALLY back from France! Beautiful pictures of the Alps, and more. Go look-see.

And Lyn is just flat hysterical. Always. Aliens kidnapped her without letting her pack her knitting. How dare they?! (um, you know, in a dream. I understand this since I often dream vivid, random kookiness. Like last night when I dreamed I walked into my classroom today and was greeted with a bee-u-ti-ful pastel pink and blue TRASH CAN. I was overjoyed. Huh?)

Ow. I'm going to bed. Nighty night.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:53 AM

    You are sooooo funny! Hope the paper cut is not too sore today.
    I hope you don't mind but I've tagged you. Don't worry if you don't want to do it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor thing! I hope it heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch...Sorry about your eye!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &