Sunday, December 02, 2007

I Heart Elvis

But then, who doesn't?? I've been sorta busy this morning making & photographing this twirly skirt for an ebay launch tomorrow:



Only "sorta" busy, because it was actually alot of fun!! I like to sew when it's no pressure. This is a one of a kind set in size 4/5. Here's a close up of the cute retro Elvis print:



And of the tee, embellised with rick rack flower & a vintage button from my button box:



And a little bling bling to match...



Now it's on to Christmas projects & presents!!

ps... I feel lots better today, and thank you all for the well-wishes!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful set, good luck with the launch. BTW, your pictures are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous items and your pictures are stunning!

    Thanks for the offer you made me of shipping me some fabric - that is great, you are very kind! I will need some in the New Year so I will be in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, I took those pics in my jammies & my pink fuzzy slippers, LOL. Them's professional photog shoes, you know. :D

    Angie, I'm happy to shop & ship for ya! Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love Elvis! :)

    Great job and I'm glad you're feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:03 AM

    I love the Elvis skirt.
    Is there any chance you could make it in a bigger size so i could buy one?

    Thanks Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma Rose9:17 PM

    Could I purchase the elvis skirt or could you send me the link if you launch it as an ebay listing?
    Thank-you so much!! :)

    Emma
    email: lemon_freckle@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &