Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!

The presents are wrapped, the sewing machine is (finally) at rest, and I am exhausted! But in a good way.

I wish I had pictures of the lovlies to show you, but my camera ate them. There's no other explanation. There's a gap on my card of 20 pictures numerically...and I haven't a clue how that happened. I also wasn't paying attention so I wrapped the gifts and now can't show you. :(

What you missed...monogrammed theme pillowcases for my nephews (American Chopper, Army & OSU)...and a darling retro apron. I made a matching pair, one for my mom & a one for Lu to wear when baking with her "mema". I'll wrap them both for my mom. Lu has no idea, so I can't wait to see her face.

I'm going to relax & enjoy the last, precious hours before the big day with my kiddos. We have cookies to decorate and A Christmas Story to watch!

And for all of my blogger friends I'd like to wish you a....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:24 AM

    Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &