Saturday, April 12, 2008

Brief Pause for a FanGirly Moment...

BSG S4 Ep2 ~ Six of One

OMGosh, Shannon (et al) did you watch last night??? I was laughing at Baltar, squicked out by Tory (yet oddly fascinated), clutching my heart at Lee/Kara, and all sniffly at the military sendoff. I've already watched it twice and I couldn't sleep last night after the episode I was so worked up.

Now THAT'S good television. Those of you who don't watch...RUN, don't walk, to the nearest Blockbuster and rent the first 3 seasons. You are missing the best show...ever.

(Sewing and crafting can now resume.)

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but now I'm dyin' to see it!!! Must remain calm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you have to watch it! HURRY!! :P I tried to be very generic, nonspoilery in my post just in case you hadn't seen it yet.

    Have tissues handy. No lie.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &