Friday, July 18, 2008

Home Again!

Well, technically I got home last Saturday, but a large thunderstorm that evening knocked my DSL modem out! I was without internet until late Wednesday!

Nashville was LOADS of fun! I saw Lonestar at the Grand Old Opry and ran all over downtown with my school buddies. We're all bonded now. :P And can I just say that if you are in Nashville on Thu-Sat nights, you MUST check out Steven West at Tootsie's (10 pm-2am). He should really be famous. His partner in crime, Leslie Craig, ain't bad either.

GO! See them before it costs a bunch of money to!

Ok, this will be short because there's nothing really to report, but I wanted to let all of you know that I'm alive & kicking & will *hopefully* be sewing again ASAP. I do go back to school in 10 days (sigh) so I will probably be enjoying my last bit of summer the next week by lounging in the pool/on my lawn chaise, and not chaining myself to the sewing machine.

In theory anyway.

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Angie, I'm glad you had fun on vacation. So sorry you have to go back to work. I'm dreading having to return to the classroom. I'm having too much fun exercising and sewing and visiting with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &