Friday, March 20, 2009

swan song

The silver Swan, who living had no Note,
when Death approached, unlocked her silent throat.
Leaning her breast against the reedy shore,
thus sang her first and last, and sang no more...

--Orlando Gibbons

Only 90 minutes to go until the beginning of the last episode ever. Sigh. I'll be watching the 3 hour & 11 minute finale with phone unplugged and kiddos tucked away with a dvd. (Last week's 1 -hour episode repeats at 7:00 pm CST. The entire finale is supposed to be viewed in entirety for the full effect. I'm totally prepared to do that!)

A big shoutout, for the last time, to all my BSG buddies near and far!

ps...Still fervently hoping for pilot happiness in the end. Please?

5 comments:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for being so enthusiastic and funny but never posting anything too spoiler-y. :) You're the best! I'm recording it tonight and will eventually make it through my 2 seasons of behind-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, hoping for pilot goodness...oh please, please...pretty please.
    Sigh...now what are we going to watch? boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i cannot find your email, so i am going to post my reply to your comment on my blog...i was going to post here, but i don't want to ruin it for Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just iTuned the epi-s this weekend. First thing I wanted to do this am was swing by and see if you had comments.. Very sad to see this one ending..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, Julia. What's your ETA Sci-Fi Sistah? We got some BSG commenting to do! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &