Wednesday, May 12, 2010

glee squee.

Last night's episode was awesome! And if you aren't watching...WHY???

And can I just say I'm most definitely Team Puck? Boy needs more air time.


Last night we had covers of Brandy, Sinatra, Rick Springfield, Gypsy...and that's just what I can remember off the top of my head! (You gotta appreciate the no holds barred, nothing's off limits variety of the music choices!)

I keep thinking they can't get any better. And then I find out next week's episode is directed by Joss Whedon. JOSS WHEDON!!! Woot!!

Whedonesque Glee. I'm fairly glee-ful right now.

5 comments:

  1. I prefer the no mohawk look from last night! And you forgot to mention next week's special guest... Neil Patrick Harris!!! My fave from last night was either Puck's cover of "The Lady is a Tramp" or the girls rendition of "The Boy is Mine".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I missed the Joss Whedon thing. But I did see the Neil Patrick Harris preview, which totally ROCKED.

    I have to say, I'm on Team Puck myself. But then Nice isn't really my type. But here's the kicker: he's a dead ringer for my next-door neighbor. Lucky me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove Joss Wheedon; I can't wait to see next week's episode. Isn't he just the best with musicals, in a quirky, weird way?

    And the actor who plays Puck grew up in the neighborhood where we live right now. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Joss Whedon! We're watching Firefly though Netflix. I'm jealous you get to see the new episodes. We don't have cable so we have to wait for them to come out on DVD. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This weeks episode was AWESOME!!!!
    I loved the music choices, also.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &