Friday, October 29, 2010

idiocy.

Don't read if you haven't watched the Project Runway finale.

Unspoiled peeps gone? Ok.

Here are my favorite tweets culled from the random THOUSANDS that got tweeted in the minutes after the finale aired.

"Seriously, who is going to wear Gretchen's adult sized diapers? Being organically dyed doesn't make them wearable. "

"everybody better get in line for their granny panty-diaper style bottoms because apparently that's ~the future~"

"If Gretchen's finger is on the pulse, the body must be a corpse. "

"Nina should be forced to wear Gretchen's clothes all next season for allowing her to win"

"Nina: While you put Gretchen in Marie Claire, Anna Wintour will have Mondo in Vogue."

, you are dead to me."


Yup, that pretty much sums it up.


10 comments:

  1. I was in a state of shock with the outcome. I would have pick Gretchen last, not the winner. Her designs were boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quotes... and I am so upset about Mondo's loss! Gretchen's clothes depressed me, seriously... Mondo's clothes have so much joy to them. But I suspect that he will come out ahead in the long run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually cursed out loud at the TV when the winner was announced. True idiocy, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I choose to live in a world of denial where Mondo DID win. I will never wear a saggy-butt diaper pant, 'future of fashion' or not. Boo to Project Runway for such bad decision making!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I probably won't watch season 9 if this is what they like! Adult diapers. You can buy them from the drug store, a case for about 60$ and they are prettier than these!!!!! She wouldn't have been anywhere near the top in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in agreement, but I had a feeling it was going to go that way, so I didn't bother to stay up for the end. I watched the fashion show part, and hit the sack. Reminds me of another great artist that wasn't the winner of the show, but came out ahead in the end... Chris Daughtry, of American Idol. Mondo will be BIG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so disappointed that Mondo didn't win...makes me ashamed to be from the Portland area! Love the Seth Aaron sightings at the Mill End store...Gretchen??? I think I shall have to puke if I see her! p.s. how appropriate...my word verification word is: spit is

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank God I'm not the only one. What crack-addict decision was that. I was not diggin' the whole "Prairie" thing at all. I don't care if you try to spike it up with aviators or not.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed most of the season, PR program got old for me. I will have to check out who this winner was as I get the impression I won't get inspiration from her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:43 AM

    I think Mondo should have won. His designs were consisten all throughout. He's a winner in my book
    Ilse

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &