Monday, November 01, 2010

monday things.

I started Nano. On time. Whoa.

I didn't make the 1667 words that equally splits up to get you to 50,000 by November 30, but that's ok. I made 1223. See my little ticker over there in the sidebar? Yea. That's called peer pressure. Feel free to poke me about it all month long. Especially if it stops moving.

In other news...I'm seriously addicted to this little guy on my igoogle home page. Why is that?



and now...
to sleep, perchance to dream;
what dreams may come.
(me, taking my liberties with Hamlet)

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm living vicariously through you, I want to do Nanowrimo this year but have too many other commitments. I might do it next year or do it on my own in March (when I'm not booked solid...).

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write, write, write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are doing Nano Angie! I need to sign in. I assume my profile from last year is still good.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &