Monday, June 20, 2011

reading obsession: Her 5-Year Diary

Are you reading this?

Because I'm totally hooked!  I can't wait each day for the new post.

Today I'm working on a Built By Wendy top...

I'm doing the sleeveless version, no drawstring/elastic.  I also lengthened it a bit.  I'm using a thrifted, super soft white cotton with tiny blue rosebuds.  Reminds me of a nightdress I had when I was 8.  (That would have been 1979 if you're keeping track).

So...I may end up looking like I'm wearing PJ's.  Hmmm...

4 comments:

  1. I am not reading it yet, but I'll have to click over over now.

    I'm sure that top will be adorable - and if it looks to much like jams then just wear it lounging. g

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is UP with this going to the Stock Exchange every day??? It's KILLING me trying to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to thank you for getting me addicted to this diary. Instead of doing anything around the house today, or even sewing, I've been sitting here, reading this damn diary all afternoon! I was a teenager in the 60s, so recognize the rollers in the hair, etc. I'm so interested in where this is going! Love the comments and the detective work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:49 PM

    Yay! I'm so happy you're enjoying the diary. Your blog is on my Google Reader so I was delighted to see my site pop up! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &